The Heritage Farmers Market in downtown Mocksville will be open today from 2 – 6 PM and will continue weekly each Tuesday afternoon through November.
Sponsored by Davie Farm Service and Southern States, the Farmer’s Market is located outside the Davie Farm Service Southern States store located at the corner of North Salisbury and Avon Streets in Mocksville.
Farmer’s Are Invited to Participate
The market is open to farmers in Davie County (at no charge) and allows no reselling of produce or other products. Local producers of fruits, vegetables, meats, eggs, honey, baked goods, plants, and traditional farm crafts are invited to participate.
Products that can be sold
• Vegetables grown from seeds, sets, or seedlings
• Fruits, nuts, or berries grown on land owned or leased by the seller
• Plants grown by the seller from seed, seedling, transplant or cutting
• Bulbs propagated by the seller
• Eggs produced from the seller’s hens
• Meats from animals raised by the seller
• Dairy products from animals raised by and made by the seller
• Honey produced from the seller’s bees
• Cut or dried flowers grown by the seller
• Preserves, pickles, relishes, jams and jellies made by the seller
• Baked goods baked by the seller
Contact the Davie County Agricultural Center for More Information
Farmer’s who would like to participate may contact Colleen Church, the Horticulture Agent for Davie County. The Davie County Agricultural Extension Service is located at 180 South Main Street in historic downtown Mocksville.
Please join us in thanking Davie Farm Service for hosting this service to our community.
Historic Downtown Mocksville
Davie County Agricultural Extension Center