Davie County Jobs
The following Davie County jobs and opportunities are provided by various national job search sites and are updated with the newest information each time the page is loaded by a visitor to this site. Clicking on a job listed below will take you to the listing service page for that job.
In some cases, the original listing will include a link to apply online. Each job search site listing is labeled “Mocksville” but includes jobs within a 15-mile radius (or more) which should include all of Davie County.
The Davie County jobs listed below are only a small portion of the jobs listed on each of the major online job sites. These listings change often… sometimes several times per day.
While we have made every effort to include only the most reliable and nationally recognized job listing services, we do not control the data and we can not accept responsibility for errors and omissions.
Liberty Storage Solutions
Job Title: Lobby Attendant, Full-Time
An employee in this position will monitor the packages, mail, and people flowing into the Mocksville manufacturing plant for Liberty Storage Solutions. This employee will be expected to answer phone calls and run short errands. This employee must greet any visitors and guide them to the best person or resource for their needs. In this role, the employee must answer some phone calls, and work as a backup receptionist for our main office.
- Subsidized Health Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 2% matching funds to employee’s 401(k)
- Digital learning and career development opportunities
- Employee assistance programs
- Access to professional counselors
- Employee Discount Marketplace
- Complimentary Life Insurance Policy
- Employee discounts
- Regular company meals and events
Please apply by emailing resume and cover letter to Karlyn Armsworthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join us at Scott Bader Mocksville, including leadership roles, customer service, logistics, quality technicians, process operators, and more!
Town of Mocksville
Job Title: Firefighter: Part-Time
Position Summary: The Mocksville Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of part-time firefighter to fill part-time shifts with 12-hour day and night shifts available 7 days a week.
Town of Mocksville
Job Title: Community Development Assistant
Position Summary: The Community Development Department is accepting applications for the position. This is a full-time position. An employee in this class performs creative, organizational and clerical duties that support the community development department.
Closing Date: February 12, 2023
We are currently hiring machine operators and material handlers for a company in Mocksville that processes cotton to turn into yarn.
The positions are open on 1st and 3rd shift and the pay ranges from 12.00/hr. to 13.75/hr. The positions are also temporary to permanent and offer great growth opportunities.
These positions do not require prior experience just dedicated workers who are ready to go to work. Anyone interested can go to mykellyjobs.com or kellyservices.com and search for the position and apply and they will be contacted by a recruiter.
Industrial Maintenance Technicians
Brakebush Brothers is opening a brand new food plant at 251 Eaton Road, Mocksville, NC. We are looking for great industrial maintenance technicians and refrigeration technicians. Feel free to apply online, email resume to email@example.com or pick up an application in person. Our plant is almost finished construction, and we are excited to finally be opening up! All shifts available now.
“We hope you will join our team!”
First Choice Personnel – Now Hiring
All shifts available. Some positions include, but are not limited to, and may change daily:
- Machine Install/Set up/Operation
- Hand Doffing/Roving/Winding Yarn
- Box Maker
Forklift – experience required in an industrial setting
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Clean Criminal Background
- Able to pass multi-panel drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Mechanical Aptitude Test may be given for consideration of certain positions
Go to www.firstchoice-personnel.com and submit application or stop by the office to apply at 965 Yadkinville Road, Mocksville. Application are accepted in the office from 9-11am and 2-4pm Monday – Friday.
FIRST CHOICE PERSONNEL | 965 Yadkinville Road, Mocksville | (336) 751-0385
- Business Office Manager – Wake Forest Ambulatory Ventures – SCA Health – Winston-Salem, NCon February 2, 2023 at 8:46 am
Responsible for the accurate interpretation and implementation of the terms of contracts with all third-party payers. Responsible for human resource procedures.From SCA Health – Thu, 02 Feb 2023 08:46:45 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- RN One Health Rural Hall – Atrium Health – Clemmons, NCon February 2, 2023 at 2:18 am
Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside or; if declaring a National License Compact …From Atrium Health – Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:18:27 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Nurse Aid II Rural Hall – Atrium Health – Clemmons, NCon February 1, 2023 at 2:59 am
Assists with clerical work such as, including answering phones, entering data and maintaining medical records. Assists patients/residents with personal hygiene.From Atrium Health – Wed, 01 Feb 2023 02:59:53 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Urgent Care – Physician, PRN – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Clemmons, NCon January 23, 2023 at 9:31 pm
Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency. Successful record of clinical and service excellence, North Carolina medical license…From Atrium Health – Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:31:24 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Dispatcher/Customer Service – SKY HVAC – Yadkinville, NCon January 13, 2023 at 6:05 pm
Newly booked calls are properly scheduled. All money from service calls is collected. Ensure each technician has at least 40 hours every week with minimal… $20 an hourFrom Indeed – Fri, 13 Jan 2023 18:05:34 GMT – View all Yadkinville, NC jobs
- Bank Sales & Service Representative (Teller) – First Citizens Bank – Clemmons, NCon January 12, 2023 at 8:22 am
Facilitates customer awareness and education of bank capabilities, tools, and resources. The Sales and Service Representative is responsible for processing…From First Citizens Bank – Thu, 12 Jan 2023 08:22:57 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Experienced APP – PRN – One Health Family Medicine – Clemmons – Atrium Health – Clemmons, NCon January 10, 2023 at 8:19 am
50 Physicians and 30 APPs fully integrated across 20 practice sites. One Health aims to provide a superior patient experience with high quality, cost-effective…From Atrium Health – Tue, 10 Jan 2023 08:19:33 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- RN Operating Room, Pool – Wake Forest Ambulatory Ventures – SCA Health – Winston-Salem, NCon January 7, 2023 at 8:45 am
Current state nursing licensure to practice in good standings. Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) within 90 of employment or documentation of…From SCA Health – Sat, 07 Jan 2023 08:45:10 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk – Joyce Farms – Winston-Salem, NCon January 6, 2023 at 7:06 pm
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is required to operate powered industrial trucks on the dock and other areas of the plant, to include outside when necessary. $15 an hourFrom Indeed – Fri, 06 Jan 2023 19:06:43 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Poultry Cutter – Joyce Farms – Winston-Salem, NCon January 6, 2023 at 7:03 pm
Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. The Poultry Cutter position is chiefly responsible… $14 an hourFrom Indeed – Fri, 06 Jan 2023 19:03:39 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Credentialed Medial Assistant, Urgent Care – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Clemmons, NCon December 28, 2022 at 3:32 am
Performs various clerical duties such as answering the phone, data entry, transcription, charge entry, and processing insurance forms.From Atrium Health – Wed, 28 Dec 2022 03:32:04 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Advanced Practitioner – NP/PA, Urgent Care – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Clemmons, NCon December 16, 2022 at 3:30 am
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION: Current licensure as a Physician Assistant by the North Carolina Medical Board Credentialed by Wake Forest…From Atrium Health – Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:30:48 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Ambulatory LPN, PRN, Clemmons – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Clemmons, NCon December 6, 2022 at 3:33 am
Prioritizes and documents patient incoming phone calls, as assigned, regarding medications, medical conditions, and reviews with provider as needed for orders…From Atrium Health – Tue, 06 Dec 2022 03:33:14 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- OR Scheduler – Wake Forest Ambulatory Ventures – SCA Health – Winston-Salem, NCon October 26, 2022 at 12:45 am
Responsible for preparing daily bank deposits for monies received at the surgery center. Responsible for capturing complete and accurate clinical, demographic…From SCA Health – Wed, 26 Oct 2022 00:45:51 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Sterile Processing Clerk (Pool) – Wake Forest Ambulatory Ventures – SCA Health – Winston-Salem, NCon October 26, 2022 at 12:45 am
Successful completion of BCLS Course within 90 days of employment required or documentation of current BCLS certification. Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays.From SCA Health – Wed, 26 Oct 2022 00:45:46 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Charge Nurse – Wake Forest Ambulatory Ventures – SCA Health – Winston-Salem, NCon October 6, 2022 at 8:48 am
Charge nurse will develop and implement training courses and organize needs assessment to help educate and train new nurses and staff.From SCA Health – Thu, 06 Oct 2022 08:48:04 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Patient Services Specialist – Atrium Health – Clemmons – Family Medicine – FT – Atrium Health – Clemmons, NCon June 21, 2022 at 8:21 am
Manages patient registration, insurance verification, scheduling, collection and cash receipting, arrival and/or departure desk activities according to…From Atrium Health – Tue, 21 Jun 2022 08:21:47 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Clinical Instructor, CRNA, Clemmons, Full Time – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Clemmons, NCon May 31, 2022 at 9:31 pm
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Registered nurse and completion of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists…From Atrium Health – Tue, 31 May 2022 21:31:38 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Clinical Instructor, CRNA, Clemmons Outpatient, PRN – Wake Forest Baptist Health – Clemmons, NCon September 10, 2021 at 9:21 pm
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Registered nurse and completion of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists…From Atrium Health – Fri, 10 Sep 2021 21:21:48 GMT – View all Clemmons, NC jobs
- Commercial Service Plumbing Service Technician – Sylvester & Cockrum – Winston-Salem, NCon December 2, 2019 at 5:40 pm
Must be able to work weekends and nights for emergency plumbing calls. Performs physically demanding tasks related to installation and repair of plumbing… $18 – $25 an hourFrom Sylvester & Cockrum – Mon, 02 Dec 2019 17:40:06 GMT – View all Winston-Salem, NC jobs
- Medical Assistanton February 2, 2023 at 1:25 pm
NC-Winston-Salem, N2S Healthcare is America’s fastest growing and one of the most respected health care staffing and workforce solutions organization, we are the recognized as a leader in nursing, physician and allied staffing. We provide best in class career opportunities with our clients’ who are evolving, have a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry. Job Title: Medical Assistant
- Web Developeron February 2, 2023 at 1:01 am
NC-Cleveland, Description: The Web Developer will build interfaces and integrations for web sites and web applications with an agile mindset. Lead efforts to generate code that will not alter the presentation across supported browsers, operating systems and devices. Work closely with the product management team, DevOps, and other stakeholders as part of several development teams working together across various
- CMP Analyston February 2, 2023 at 12:51 am
NC-Salisbury, US Tech Solutions is seeking a “CMP Analyst” for a 6 month contract position with a client in Salisbury, NC. Job Poster: Shekhar Thakur Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org Duties & Responsibilities – Provide support to Category Merchandising & Pricing (CMP) departments that will support achievement of departmental strategie
- Director of Project Managementon February 2, 2023 at 12:32 am
NC-Salisbury, At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you gr
- Surgical Technologiston February 2, 2023 at 12:32 am
NC-Winston-Salem, Title: Surgical Technologist Location: Winston-Salem, NC, 27157 Duration: 4 months Shift: 6:15a – 6:45p (4×12 hour shifts; will fall between Mon and Fri) Pay rate: $45 – $50 Job Summary Provides patient care in the surgical suite while maintaining a safe work environment. Essential Functions Coordinates the multidisciplinary activities required to provide the highest standard of care for the perio
- Quality Control Analyston February 2, 2023 at 12:23 am
NC-Holly Spring, The primary responsibilities for this position include performing various tasks associated to QC support. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that QC samples are delivered and transported in a timely manner, running the autoclave and parts washer, and coordinating QC sample shipments. The analyst will be required to maintain GMP documentation for all activities and must follow SOPs. Respo
- IT Desktop Supporton February 2, 2023 at 12:08 am
NC-Winston-Salem, It is recommended that employers include a general description of any health or compulsory benefits for compliance with Pay Transparency laws. – Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology. – May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software. – Represents bridge between technology and business needs. – Resolves problem
- Senior Accountanton February 1, 2023 at 9:45 pm
NC-Mount Airy, $$$ / Career Growth / Excellent Benefits / 401k Match This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joe Stanton Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume. Salary: $80,000 – $90,000 per year A bit about us: Well-established and national leader in the manufacturing of construction and building supplies Why join us? Strong compensation Excellent benefits Career growth 401
- Medical Assistanton February 1, 2023 at 2:40 pm
NC-Kernersville, Title: CMA/RMA Locations: Kernersville,NC-27284 Duration: 13 Weeks (Temp to Perm) Day Shift: Mon Fri, Daytime hours, 40 Hrs./week Py rate – $22 – $25 Job Description: Taking medical histories Explaining treatment procedures to patients Preparing patients for examinations Assisting the physician during examinations Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens Performing basic laboratory tests Inst